Thursday, January 19, 2012

SOPA will never tear us apart! Save AGTube ♥

Hi everyone :)
Today I want to talk about AGTube (AGTuber's YouTube).
You have probably heard about 'SOPA'(Stop Online Piracy Act), here's the thing.
For what I've heard, this is only involving US (USA, United States of America, America). So then I'm could calm down 'couse I live in Sweden. But first YouTube is an American site, so if it happens; YouTube will be closed down and all the accounts. And second, I'm caring about AGTube; maybe I'm safe -- but I'm a part of AGTube that I never want to loose!
Another thing I've heard is that they will not do anything about YouTube, but these things do not have to be true -- these are things I've heard on news for example.
I have made some pictures (edited on picnik) about this that can be used as icons/backgrounds or whatever you wish for [Please just don't erase or delete the part where I have written my name on it, I've actually been working really hard on these] And if you want to, feel free to use them.































Maybe SOPA won't hurt me, but -- Together, we'll never loose AGTube ♥
[This is written by me and is in my channel description]
And if YouTube will close, I hope that we will try to still stay together. On flickr, blogs and more.
AGTube will never loose, we'll fight 'till our death (Pretty horror-sounding, but this is serious)
If this is it --
Goodbye
~ Tilde ♥

1 comment: